Using a call answering service adds a professional tier to your business while also making your work life more productive. Here are some tips to make sure that you are getting the most out of using a call answering service.
- Ensure that you fill out the client brief provided by us in as much detail as you can. The more information that we have, the better that we can answer any queries that your customers have.
- Unless otherwise requested, we tell callers that the person that they are looking for is in a meeting, unavailable, with a client or on a call depending on what you do and the nature of the call. If you will be away from the office for a long period of time feel free to let us know via email or phone and we can advise callers accordingly.
- Make sure to give us detailed directions to your work place in your client brief so we can direct your customers easily to your premises. Please include landmarks or other known businesses that are nearby.
- If you are or any staff member are going on annual leave, make sure to let us know when you are going, when you will be back, where you are going(if you wish-you'd be surprised at how many people ask this!) and let us know if you are contactable or not.
- If you choose to return calls at a certain time every day rather than as you get a chance, let us know so your customers can be made aware of when to expect a call back.
- If there is going to be nobody at the office during a certain time period, please let us know in case someone wants to visit your office.
- Ensure to make us aware to any changes to your business-for example staff changes, changes in services provided etc. so we can handle your calls effectively.